1/04/2005

Thank you for your Support

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with this initiative.

There is background information posted in the archive section of this blog. Some of the first posts deal with the photo documentation of the long slow process of demolition by neglect. Every month since March of 2004 I’ve taken and posted pictures of the Woodlawn Row Houses. I have also included posts that I think draw attention to and support this preservation initiative. The post that describes the recent history of the Woodlawn Row Houses is located here.

I’ve created a petition – Save the Woodlawn Row Houses – and I would very much appreciate your support. You may sign it online and send it to your friends and neighbors. I will present this to Buffalo City Court Judge Henry Nowak in the near future. There is considerable neighborhood support for this building. I have gathered my neighbors signatures on a hard copy of this petition.

If you are an attorney or know an attorney who may be sympathetic and willing to assist in this preservation matter, please contact me.

No comments: