7/25/2005

Writing the City...
I first started collecting this writing over the Winter and placed it over on the left hand side of my blog for reference. I had occassion this weekend to sit and chat with Megan Weaver from Revitalize Buffalo a few times and thought it might be helpful to republish this post from last February...
______

I'll archive writing about Buffalo and keep track of it here. I'd like to feature local, regional and national writers presenting creative, critical and thoughtful insight into the problems that we face as a city and region. Feel free to comment and suggest articles, books and essays that hit close to home, stuff you think other people should be reading.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr

No comments: