5/17/2006

Surprised? Don't be...It's the 'Other Buffalo'

Five days after Shawn Luchey's partially decomposed body was found in the rear abandoned, partially-boarded cottage at 51 Eaton Street, it's still wide open.

Here the pics from this afternoon...
DSCN3361 DSCN3360
If anyone reading this would like to join me, I'll be re-boarding this house Saturday morning, rain or shine. Please e-mail me. We can meet at the Dunkin Donuts in the Delta Sonic Plaza on Main Street, 2 blocks away at 9 am. Let me know...

30 day follow-up 6/15/06 - boards are off again, nailed things shut.
60 day follow-up 7/15/06 - boards off again...I give up...

__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my stomach is turning.

Anonymous said...

That's what my Street is looking
like too.
Has anyone been down Swinburne St.
in the Fillmore district?