9/17/2006

Go East, young man...

Toured an awesome (re)construction project on Genesee Street this afternoon. Details to follow as I learn more...
DSCN4682
An hour here was more than enough to re-kindle my own desire for a larger space and cooler urban roof-top views. Going to start looking further East. The view in the banner photo above is what you see along Genesee.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where IS this?? what is it going to be? for rent?

fixBuffalo said...

Raquel...

took lots of pics...as soon as I learn more, got a feeling I want to confirm, I'll re-post...check back. Collective look East, finally...Central terminal and the big streets Broadway, Sycamore and Genesee...the best of Buffalo!

fixBuffalo said...

BRox...

give me a few days now, ok?