We’re preparing a new zoning ordinance to shape Buffalo’s future. It’s designed to build on the land use plan that was developed last year, and to make our shared vision for the city a reality.The zoning ordinance contains the specific and detailed laws that will govern development in our city. Please join us at an upcoming Open House to learn more about how this will benefit your neighborhood and let us know what you think.
- WEST: Mon., June 4, 6 pm, Lafayette High School, 370 Lafayette Ave.
- NORTHWEST: Tues., June 5, 6 pm, Riverside High School, 51 Ontario St.
- SOUTH: Tues., June 5, 6 pm, South Park High School, 150 Southside Pkwy.
- ELLICOTT: Wed., June 6, 6 pm, Montessori School, 342 Clinton St.
- NORTHEAST: Wed., June 6, 6 pm, Bennett High School, 2885 Main St.
- NORTH: Thurs., June 7, 6 pm, North Park Academy, 780 Parkside Ave.
- CENTRAL: Fri., June 8, 8 am; or Noon, Central Library, Lafayette Sq.
- MASTEN/E. DELAVAN: Sat., June 9, 9 am, East High School, 820 Northampton St.
- EAST: Sat., June 9th, 1 pm, Matt Urban Center, 1081 Broadway